The ICT department has been mandated to effectively conceive, develop, implement, utilize and manage appropriate information communication technology solution systems in order to provide integrated quality services to the institution in line with the vision, mission, core values, and objectives besides offering to teach and learning services.
· To offer suitable approved and diversified curriculum in accordance to guidelines issued from the Polytechnic Academic Board.
· Train end-user on computer literacy and offer end-user computing support.
· To offer technical advice and consultancy on acquisition of ICT resources.
· Planning, implementation and development of ICT infrastructure.
Currently, the department offers the following teaching programs to the trainees.
· Diploma Information Communication Technology
· Certificate in Information Technology
· Computer Applications/packages